The Red Centre Way: A Complete Driving Guide
The only guide you'll ever need to explore one of outback Australia's most iconic road trips.
- Over 100 pages, including TWO complete, detailed driving itineraries:
- Alice Springs to Uluru via the West MacDonnell Ranges & Kings Canyon
- Uluru to Alice Springs via Kings Canyon & the West MacDonnell Ranges
- Sightseeing, accommodation, trip planning and preparation advice from REAL outback locals
- Our detailed beginner's guide to vehicle preparation and packing guides, based on more than 20 years of living and working in Outback Australia
- More than 1000 sold - for less than the price of a cup of coffee!
WHY WAIT? Buy the book DIRECT:
Get the book now (from Amazon):
Get the book now (from iTunes):
Get the book now (from Google Play):
About the Author: Amanda Markham
Amanda Markham is an award winning fantasy, speculative fiction and travel writer, whose work has been widely published in Australian magazines and online. You can read more about Amanda here.